The Moon Speaks...

 "But weren't you scared??"

"I was. I was scared of losing myself one day. When I found bits of myself crawling away from me,  little by little, I was scared. I wanted to hold back each little fragment. I wanted to ask them to stay. But I could not. I cried, but in vain. I felt defeated. My exhausted soul screamed for some rest. And then, one night, I couldn't find myself. It was dark all around. They called it to be the new moon. 'New' was just a consolation...a way of expressing sympathy. I knew, that was the end. I had lost myself. There was nothing left....no hope, no light."

"And then???"

"Life happened. I staggered up with the last bit of strength that was left. I knew I could not give up. I knew I had to find back what I had lost. I learnt to be patient. I learnt to trust myself. You know, it was not easy. But I did. And I started fetching for my lost fragments. Bit by bit, I started collecting myself back. It was a tedious job, but I carried on, silently. I was learning to shine again. They started noticing me again, but I knew I still had a long way to go. And one beautiful night, I came back, again, with the whole of me. The entire world stared at the full moon, as I was elegantly shining bright like a queen. My golden aura lit up the Heaven and the earth. Poets came up to create poetries for me. Songs praising my glory started being composed. Lovers started finding their beloved ones in my face. Some of them even asked me to convey their secret messages, others started making wishes. What they didn't know was that, I had just emerged victorious from the toughest wars."

"Toughest???"

"The war of finding yourself back is always the toughest one, my dear, but trust me, the joy of finding yourself back is bigger than anything...."

Comments

  1. Amar level er baire esb bojha 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you are the first to comment!! thanks :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Now it's fine 😀😀😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear November...

Within the Grave.....